Sustainability based on our values
Naturalness and green values have always been the basis of our thinking and our work. Out of a sense of responsibility. Out of conviction. We avoid short-term trends and consciously rely on solid decisions that will last for years to come. From our architectural foundations to our day-to-day operations, sustainability is our top priority. Our approach is holistic, taking into account our environmental responsibilities and aiming to contribute to a sustainable future.
What we do for the environment
- We use traditional and natural building materials that are easily degradable.
- We choose regional wood with natural finishes for our furnishings and interior.
- We rely on good insulation to keep the heat in the hotel and ensure energy efficiency.
- We work exclusively with local (construction) companies.
- We clean exclusively with cleaning agents that are certified with sustainability seals.
- .We have eliminated single-use plastic in all areas.
- We use water sparingly and responsibly.
- We separate and recycle our waste and try to keep waste quantities as low as possible.
- We save electricity and use long-lasting LED technology.
- We fill the Saleghes breakfast box with the best, sometimes even organic, products from the valley and the region.
- We clean our apartments twice a week and change the towels only on request.
- We choose 100% cotton bed linen for quality you can feel.
Do you have ideas or suggestions to offer?
We’re committed to meticulously evaluating our methods and continually working to enhance our sustainability and environmental mindfulness. Do you have a suggestion? Fantastic! We’re eager to collaborate with you to make our planet that little bit greener.